Social Media Resources
General Use Social Media Images
Event Fundraising Ideas
Looking for suggestions for a fundraising event that’s fun, easy and will energize your team? Here are just a few suggestions…
- Get out and get moving – Run, walk, ride, swim, play ball, mow grass…and ask friends and relatives to support you.
- Do what you love for a purpose – Host a bake sale, youth concert, or an all-night tournament.
- Sell Something – Consider partnering with our friends from The Stroopie Company to sell their fabulous Dutch cinnamon waffle cookies at a weekly service or event. Net proceeds from the fundraiser will directly support GoGlobal 1Day.
- Coffee for the Kingdom – Can a cup of coffee have Kingdom impact? Sure it can! It only takes $3.50 to provide one day of discipleship training for a church planter. That’s about the price of your favorite morning drive-thru brew! Choose a morning and ask your friends to donate the price of a cup to Global Disciples. Or partner with a local coffee shop to reach into your neighborhood.
- Pass the Plate – Set a date, and encourage your tribe to give in person by cash, by text via mobile phone, or online. Check out our resources for tools you can share during this “offering”.