Social Media Resources
General Use Social Media Images
Event Fundraising Ideas
Looking for suggestions for a fundraising event that’s fun, easy and will energize your team? Here are just a few suggestions…
- Get out and get moving – Run, walk, ride, swim, play ball, mow grass…and ask their friends and relatives support you.
- Do what they love for a purpose – Host a bake sale, youth concert, or an all-night tournament.
- Sell Something – Consider partnering with our friends from The Stroopie Company to sell their fabulous Dutch cinnamon waffle cookies at a weekly service or event. Net proceeds from the fundraiser will directly support GoGlobal 1Day.
- Coffee for the Kingdom – Can a cup of coffee have Kingdom impact? You bet! It only takes $3.50 to provide one day of discipleship training for a church planter. That’s the price of an average cup of coffee! Choose a morning and ask their friends to donate the price of a cup to Global Disciples. Or have your students partner with a local coffee shop to reach into your neighborhood.
- Pass the Plate – Set a date, and encourage your tribe to give in person by cash, by text via mobile phone, or through your online portal Check out our resources for some tools for sharing during the offering time.